Welcome to my blog

Here I will discuss my homemade baby food and who knows what else!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ok. I am finally going to start a blog. A friend of mine recommended I start one discussing my homemade baby food! (Thanks Kelly) It is so easy, I really can't understand why others don't make their own food. You know exactly what is in it, and you can be creative with the combinations. I know you have been to the grocery store and looked on the shelves, the choices for baby food are very limited. Now there are organic baby foods that have some more creative options, and don't get me wrong, I use these sometimes. I am a working mother and simply cannot make every meal from scratch, but I try my best! So enjoy my baby food ideas and I am open to more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment